Webflow is a paradigm shift. Making websites has historically been reserved to the 0.1% who knew how to code. Now with Webflow, creatives can not only design beautiful websites, they can build them too, all by themselves. Not relying on developers saves weeks of works, lets creatives be more original and earn more.
But Webflow is a professional tool with a steep learning curve. Some discouraged souls turn to Squarespace or Shopify only to realize customizing them requires technical skills. Others turn to Wix or Wordpress but... aaargh they're so bad! Fortunately Webflow University provides a useful collection of shorts tutorials about specific Webflow features. But these short tutorials don't give the bigger picture of actually make a website.
Mastering Webflow is not enough to make great websites. One needs to know about content strategy, design basics, SEO or automations. This course starts with Webflow, but covers the whole web development spectrum. This course provides a step-by-step approach to make websites more generally. If Webflow was to shut down tomorrow, you'd still be able to make great websites with another tool.
In one month, I will guide you from beginning to end: you'll start with an idea and finish with a published website. This can be anything, from a portfolio to a company website, or even a prototype for a web app. Each week, we'll go from one topic to the next - from thinking about your website's strategy and its content - to actual publishing it online with an optimized SEO, analytics and more.
This is a course unlike any other. When working on your new website, you'll spend 80% of your time on your own: reading the guides I wrote, implementing the ideas on your website, watching case studies I've prepared, going through the course activities and just learning by doing. You'll spend the remaining 20% with me and the rest of the learning community. We'll have a Weekly Call on Thursdays and a Slack where you can ask any question you have. The Weekly Update on Wednesdays makes sure everyone is on track to actually publish a website by June 28th.
By the end of the course, not only will you have your unique website online, you'll have the skills to build more websites in the future, build your ideas by yourself and potentially sell your web-design skills to clients. In short, you'll be more independent.
As an adept of Webflow (and a previous worker there), with over more than 2000 hours spent using the tool, I've made hundreds of websites over the years that have been viewed millions of times. And over time, I've honed an efficient system to make superb websites fast. I'm sharing this system in this course. With this course you'll acquire a new creative superpower. Can't wait for June to start!
See you soon,